Top Reasons to Attend
International Military Helicopter 2013 Will Enable You To:
- Understand the current operational experiences of rotary wing forces around the world in particular in the recent Libyan operations .Previous high-ranking briefings having come from the UK, USA, Canada, Spain, France, Italy, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands amongst others
- Focus on the role based demands currently being placed on helicopter platforms including Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR), Airlift and Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) amongst others.
- Learn about the current capabilities and requirements of the major military powers in the face of the changing nature of helicopter operations
- Assess the latest developments in new platforms and retrofits which are currently available
- Network face-to-face with military and industry contacts in an intimate environment that crowded trade shows cannot deliver
To discuss sponsorship & exhibition opportunities at International Military Helicopter email email@example.com or call Oliver Marks on +44 (0) 20 7368 9384.