Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at International Military Helicopter 2013
- 80% of Defence IQ attendees will use this event primarily to network. Position yourself as a leading solutions provider to global network operators with Defence IQ.
- Defence IQ conferences attract senior network operators responsible for budget allocation. We offer a range of sponsor opportunities each tailored to suit your needs.
Contact Oliver Marks for an immediate, free consultation
Why sponsor International Military Helicopter 2013?
International Military Helicopter 2012 saw a superb panel of military and industry experts descend on London.
This served to continue the strong tradition achieved by this series to provide the perfect opportunity to discuss and debate the challenges of operating and maintaining rotary wing power around the world.
The 12th Annual International Military Helicopter conference next January will build on this success, introducing a speaker panel which will investigate the key mission sets of this supremely flexible military asset. The event will be attended by senior officials and decision-makers from industry worldwide, bringing together buyers and suppliers in one location.
This leading Defence IQ conference offers you a range of opportunities tailored to suit your needs. We will work with you to identify your objectives and create bespoke packages that enhance your offering before, during and after the event.
Engage and influence key decision makers
By sponsoring International Military Helicopter 2013 you will:
- Generate new qualified leads
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Network with key decision makers and influencers
- Gain business intelligence for maximum client attraction
- Position your company brand front of mind
- Stand out from vendor delegates through maximum recognition
- Gain competitive advantage
"The sponsorship of the International Military Helicopter conference for us is quite important just because we have very few opportunities to meet a lot of the military helicopter operators, and they’re here in force."
Robin Taylor Hunt, Safran Turbomeca
"This conference is vital to gain visibility with important customers and potential customers in the military helicopter market."
Heinz Scholl, RUAG Aviation
"This allows us to get our name out and make sure that the military customers out there have the full understanding of who everyone is. Being able to speak directly to the decision-makers and influencers in this industry is what’s key."
Larry Alexandre, Heli-One
"There’s a lot of key personnel here… it’s good that you can get to talk to people and the right people are here to talk to, so if you’re going to make an impression, this is a good place to do it."
Mike Scimone, Donaldson
For more information on sponsoring or exhibiting at International Military Helicopter 2013, contact:
Sponsorship Director, Defence IQ
Ph: +44 (0) 20 7368 9305